Shooting wounds two Holland men | News
HOLLAND, Mich. (WZZM)-Holland public safety officers are looking for the gunman who wounded two men.
It happened around 3:45 a.m. Tuesday near a home in the area of 17th Street and Central Avenue. Officers believe an argument between two people escalated to a physical fight. One man left, but investigators say he returned a short time later with a group of people, and one of them pulled out a gun and shot at the group of people at the home.
A 37-year-old Holland man was hit in the leg and a 28-year-old Holland man was grazed in the shoulder. Both victims are recovering.
Anyone with information in this case is asked to call Holland police at (616) 355-1150 or Silent Observer at (616) 392-4443.
Upcoming Events near Holland - Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash