UPDATE: Water main break in Holland buckling road | News
UPDATE: 5pm - Representatives from the Holland Board of Public Works say the break and road problems are not causing a hazzard to drivers.
The problem should be fixed by 8pm.
Officials say this is the fourth time in two weeks they have had to deal with a water main break.
HOLLAND, Mich. (WZZM) - Dispatchers in Ottawa County say a water main has broken in the 700 block of South Shore Drive in the city of Holland.
The break is causing the road to buckle just west of Graafschap Road. Right now, cars are still being allowed through.
The city's water department is on the way to take care of the problem.
We have a crew heading to the scene and we will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
Upcoming Events near Holland - Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town Wyoming: Health and Wellness Day returns to Metro Health Village July 31
- Crime spree suspect charged in Wyoming stabbing
- My Town Wyoming: Gordmans ribbon cutting celebration July 25
- Stabbing victim relieved crime wave suspects in custody
- Craigslist killer may have had multiple personality disorder