UPDATE: Water main break in Holland buckling road | News
UPDATE: 5pm - Representatives from the Holland Board of Public Works say the break and road problems are not causing a hazzard to drivers.
The problem should be fixed by 8pm.
Officials say this is the fourth time in two weeks they have had to deal with a water main break.
HOLLAND, Mich. (WZZM) - Dispatchers in Ottawa County say a water main has broken in the 700 block of South Shore Drive in the city of Holland.
The break is causing the road to buckle just west of Graafschap Road. Right now, cars are still being allowed through.
The city's water department is on the way to take care of the problem.
We have a crew heading to the scene and we will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
Upcoming Events near Holland / Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL