Traffic stop leads to motel meth bust | News
HOLLAND, Mich. (WZZM) -- Investigators say a traffic stop in Allegan County led to the discovery of a meth lab at a Holland motel.
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, say Michigan State Police.
Troopers found evidence in a driver's car that led them to the Wooden Shoe Motel on U.S. 31 in Holland. They found a one-pot methamphetamine lab inside one of the rooms.
Detectives say the meth lab was seized. They are awaiting warrants for two people on drug charges.
Troopers say the owner of the motel had no knowledge of the meth operation at his business.
Upcoming Events near Holland - Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town Wyoming: Health and Wellness Day returns to Metro Health Village July 31
- Crime spree suspect charged in Wyoming stabbing
- My Town Wyoming: Gordmans ribbon cutting celebration July 25
- Stabbing victim relieved crime wave suspects in custody
- Craigslist killer may have had multiple personality disorder