Holland Township crash injures three | News
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP (WZZM) -- A two-car crash in Holland Township sent three people to the hospital Wednesday morning.
The crash happened at the intersection of Quincy and 120th Avenue just before 5:00am.
A sergeant with the Ottawa County Sheriff's Department said a man was driving eastbound on Quincy and stopped at the stop sign. As he proceeded through, a woman driving with her small baby missed her stop on 120th and crashed into his car.
The male driver had two passengers in his car. They were all on their way to work. The sergeant said it was a difficult process getting the man extricated from the car. He was pinned at the lower extremities. However, he was conscious and talking the entire time.
His two passengers were taken to Holland Hospital by ambulance. He was transported by AeroMed once crews got him out of the car.
Authorities said no one sustained life-threatening injuries. The woman and her seven month old baby were not injured at all.
Upcoming Events near Holland / Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL