Holland Township crash injures three | News
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP (WZZM) -- A two-car crash in Holland Township sent three people to the hospital Wednesday morning.
The crash happened at the intersection of Quincy and 120th Avenue just before 5:00am.
A sergeant with the Ottawa County Sheriff's Department said a man was driving eastbound on Quincy and stopped at the stop sign. As he proceeded through, a woman driving with her small baby missed her stop on 120th and crashed into his car.
The male driver had two passengers in his car. They were all on their way to work. The sergeant said it was a difficult process getting the man extricated from the car. He was pinned at the lower extremities. However, he was conscious and talking the entire time.
His two passengers were taken to Holland Hospital by ambulance. He was transported by AeroMed once crews got him out of the car.
Authorities said no one sustained life-threatening injuries. The woman and her seven month old baby were not injured at all.
Upcoming Events near Holland - Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State
- My Town Wyoming: Health and Wellness Day returns to Metro Health Village July 31
- Crime spree suspect charged in Wyoming stabbing
- My Town Wyoming: Gordmans ribbon cutting celebration July 25
- Stabbing victim relieved crime wave suspects in custody
- Craigslist killer may have had multiple personality disorder