Who has the tastiest BBQ in Michigan? | News
WYOMING, Mich. (WZZM) -- Many of us associate summer with the word barbecue and one man is on the hunt to find the tastiest meat in Michigan.
MLive entertainment reporter John Gonzalez is trying 27 different restaurants in just five days!
One of his stops on Thursday is Dallas Deli, where WZZM took a taste test of our own.
Sam Barnes' BBQ joint is one of four stops Gonzalez will be making Thursday. His other stops are in Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, and Holland. He started out in Detroit on Monday.
Gonzalez is traveling with the president of the Great Lakes Barbecue Association, so you'll also get an expert's opinion when the results are released next Tuesday on MLive.
Gonzalez is recording video of his tour and you can find the complete list of barbeque joints on his blog:
Upcoming Events near Holland / Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL