Hope College gets $1M to support science education | Education
Title (Max 100 Characters)
HOLLAND, Mich. (AP) -- Hope College is getting $1 million to help develop ways to educate students in the natural and applied sciences.
The school in southwestern Michigan announced Thursday that the grant from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute supports its model of teaching through participation in original research.
Holland-based Hope College says the four-year grant is part of more than $50 million the institute has awarded to dozens of schools.
Upcoming Events near Holland / Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL