Hope College gets $1M to support science education | Education
Title (Max 100 Characters)
HOLLAND, Mich. (AP) -- Hope College is getting $1 million to help develop ways to educate students in the natural and applied sciences.
The school in southwestern Michigan announced Thursday that the grant from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute supports its model of teaching through participation in original research.
Holland-based Hope College says the four-year grant is part of more than $50 million the institute has awarded to dozens of schools.
Upcoming Events near Holland - Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash