Nelis’ Dutch Village opens for the season | Arts & Culture
With warmer weather and blooming tulips, Nelis’ Dutch Village will open for the season on Saturday, April 21.
The park, located at 12350 James St. in Holland Township, will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., while the shops will be open from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
During the weekdays in the spring, the park will be open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., while the shops will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Then there will be special hours for Tulip Time Festival May 5-12.
For more information about the new season, contact Joe Nelis at (616) 396-1475 or visit www.dutchvillage.com.
Upcoming Events near Holland - Zeeland
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Mackinac Island painting series comes to Loutit District Library May 1
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17